87 camry engine stall

This problem only happens after I run the car for a while, like 20 to 30 minutes. when I stop in front of the stop sign, the engine starts stall and check engine light on. If I keep stop there, the engine will die, but if I change the gear to N and type the accelerator, the engine will not die. Also sometimes after the engine died, if I restart, I got squeeze noise from starter(like the small wheel of starter runs, but the engine does not crank), but I do not get this often, and most time I can restrat the car right after the engine die. I checked the error code, it is 14 which means lost of ignition signal. I already changed spark plugs and wires, fuel filter, ignitor, and throw a bottle of fuel injector cleaner, but none of them worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
windstar

Ignition coil