91' Acceleration problem

I have a 1991 Toyota Camry with 195k miles on it. It runs great and I've had it for a year now. Ran about 10k mile on it. But just recently while cruzing home at 45 mph my car started becoming shuttering breifly. So I accelerated and It shuttered more and started making this noise. It only acts this way when I accelerate rapidly or climb a hill. If I accelerate very slowly on level ground it may not happen.

Here is a sound clip of my car making the sound?

Any idea what the problem could be?

Automatic Transaxle, 2WD, Front Wheel drive

Reply to
KeitaroUrashimaSan