92 camry rear brake line location on ABS mod.

Hi! Have a 92 Camry wagon and rear brake lines rotted out - am trying to figure out which are the rear lines on the ABS module under the coolant reservoir. - they go to a bundle under the driver's side of the car and the 2 rear ones are almost impossible to trace. They attach to a block by the rear axle, and then the separate lines on each side of this block go to the rear left and right calipers. I wonder if anyone out there knows which lines on the ABS I can disconnect and reroute- any help is appreciated. thanx, bob

-- Message posted using

information at

ignatz

johngdole

Thanks for your input. The ABS block is located under the washer and radiator reservoir on the passenger side front. There are 6 brake lines coming out of the unit - I need to find out which of these go to the back brakes (there are 2 of them ) thanx, bob

-- Message posted using

information at

ignatz