92 camry running rough?

My camry started running rough a couple of days ago. If I am in park and I push the gas down rapidly it will bog and sometimes stall..othertimes kind of stutter up to rpm? When Im driving and accelerate very slowly its ok. If I try to drive it normally and try to acelerate it will rock back and forth like Im on a horse?? Today I have changed the plugs,wires,cap and rotor and air cleaner with nothing improving. I sat in the driveway with it tonight at idle and it would start to idle unsteady between 800 and 400 and the lights would get dim when the idle got low then sometimes it would straighten up and stay running other times stall out? Then I drove it down the highway and put the accelerator all the way down from a start to see if something needed to be cleared out and it was hesitant at first but drove and accelerated fast and perfectly as long as I have the accelerator all the way to the floor? Thanks in advance for any help!! :)Nelson

Reply to
:

Remove cap and coil , Clean coil completely with alcohol, reinstall

Reply to
mark Ransley

Thank You!! I will give it a shot. :)Nel

Reply to
: