92 Lexus ES300 v6 Oil Leak

Toyota / Lexus Techs please help...

I've been working on sealing up oil leaks on a '92 es300 (3VZFE v6). So far I've replaced both front and rear value cover gaskets and distributor o-ring. Now I hope I'm down to the last leak. It is where the "?oil filter housing?" meets the block. I'm not sure what this gasket is called and can't seem to find anything on it.

1) Is it a gasket or FIPG? 2) One of the bolts looks very tight to the exhaust, will I need to pull the exhaust manifold to get this thing out? 3) I see 3 bolts, are there more up under the filter that I can't see?

I've got a couple pics of what I'm talking about at:

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Steve

Reply to
sdcbh