93 Camry alarm won't go off/won't start anymore

Everytime I open my car doors are trunk my alarm sounds off. Now I tried to start my car and I dont get anything. Could there be a sensor that has my car not starting? Are could it be something else? Before the alarm started going off the car ran great.

Reply to
Gknow

Yes. Most alarms also disable starting. Sounds like you need the controller for the alarm to switch it off. When armed, opening doors or trunk will cause an intruder alert (the alarm goes off).

Reply to
Daniel

Im not sure where the switch would be do you have a clue?

Reply to
Gknow

Reply to
behn.smith