Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1998 Camry : rear brake vibration
I have a vibration from the rear brakes when applying moderate pressure to the brake pedal. The same vibration is felt when pulling hard on the hand brake. I pulled the rear drums and the pads and...
2
2

toyota trd wheels and mich tires

1995 camry - headlight replacement
What should I know before atempting a 95 camry headlamp replacement?? I have one headlamp cracked - found relatively not expensive lamps online: some other place even cheaper ones by "Eagle Eyes"...
7
7

1995 Camry won't start
My 1995 Camry-4cyl- will crank but won't start. It began a couple of months ago when it began stalling at stop signs, etc.. I changed the IAC VALVE, COOLANT TEMP SENSOR, and VSV VALVE but it began...
6
6

powersteering pump leak
96 camry 2.2. runs out of powersteering fluild all the time it looks like it is coming from the pump or hose is there any way to tell for sure which one it
3
3

hot start problem
I HAVE A COUPLE OF PROBS. I HAVE A 1994 TOYOTA CAMRY, 1ST I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE TURN SIGNALS . IF IT BLINKS IT EITHER STOPS AFTER TWO BLINKS AND THEN STOPS. ALSO THE HAZZARD LIGHT BLINKS WHEN...
2
2

OT - Making the most of it
So I'm sitting around in my shop the other day after all the work was done just wasting time with my co workers telling stories and such. One of the guys here got the rare opportunity to go for a ride...
4
4

AC Recharge for a '98 Camry
My AC isn't cooling my '98 Camry down as much as I'd like. Are there any general tips on recharging the AC? Using my Haynes manual, I used a thermometer and found the AC only blows at about 18 degrees...
9
9

1998 Camry starts, but then engine dies
All, Hoping someone has some insight into this problem. I have had this problem twice in the last 3 months: I can start the car but if I don't continue to press the gas pedal, the engine dies. If I...
4
4

2007 Toyoya Camry CE/LE Lease Qoute
Have you recently leased either 2007 Toyoya Camry CE or LE? What monthly payment did you get for a 36 month, 12K miles? Thank you.

Battery Change 2002 XLE
Since the battery in my 2002 XLE is orgional, thought it might be a good idea to change it for preventive maintiance before I get a big surprise some day. Since this car is equipted with ignition...
8
8

Slightly OT: Qslim: Scion Supercharger
Hey, I saw a bunch of Scion tCs with Superchargers installed. One question no one could answer (and these were people from a Scion dealer...): when they install the SC, do they LOWER the damn Final...
4
4

OT:Echo rims
Hi would anyone know what other vehiches would have compatable rims for my Toyota a set of rims for my winter
2
2

1988 Toyota Camry 4-cly automatic
I have had my camry since it was new. I recently had a laundry list of maintenance done to it including new tires, tune-up, new batt, all fluids changed etc., etc., costing me up to $ 2,700.00. I have...
2
2

engine coolant gage
the engine coolant gage on my 1994 2.2 L 4 door camry shows high temperature all time. I was a little worried initially if my engine was getting overheated.I capped the coolant level and let myvehicle...
4
4