94 Camry - Shakes at low speed while driving

Hi,

My 94 Camry is survived for last two years with your great help/replies.

Recently, I started seeing vehicle shaking at low speeds (

Reply to
Ramakrishna Devisetti

This seems to be too common with that year vehicle. I had the same car with the same problem. I spent much time and money tracking it down and never completely eliminated it. The items to check are motor mounts, axles, wheels, tires, bearings.

Reply to
badgolferman

How old are tires? Are they cheap tires? When were they last balanced? Could be tire out of round or broken thread in tire. Try swapping with back ones to narrow it down. Other fixes get costly - new struts, new CVC joints, brake rotors, engine mounts.

Reply to
Wolfgang

My first suspect would be a tire. If you want to jack-up each one individually and spin it (for the front block the wheels and put it in gear at low engine RPM) you may spot a tire problem. Watch the tread for any "weaving", and the side-walls for any bulges, as they spin. (My daughter had this problem with 3 of 4 Firestones -- on a Pontiac. And all could be seen using this technique.)

Reply to
jimhigh66