94 camry wont start!!! please help!!

I have a 94 camry LE 4 CYL. The car will no longer start at all! Nothing when You turn the ignition switch. Although I do have working headlighs, dome lighs radio and etc. The starter wont even try to start. Replaced the battery and had the started tested. Starter is good! Even replaced the starter relay! That didnt help! Whats left???? What else can I do???? Please help me!!! Thanks

Reply to
enissan1980

edokamoto

Try cleaning the battery cables good be sure to get the ground

Reply to
m Ransley

I assume it is an auto. What about the transmission inhibitor switch, the one which prevents starting in gear? If it fails, it can prevent starting anytime.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

========================= I'm guessing the starter interlock.

Try starting the car in "Neutral" instead of "Park" and see if you have any better results.

Reply to
Daniel

I agree. It happens every spring and fall when the temperature is changing. Don't just look at the terminals, take them apart and use a wire brush to remove the microscopic layer of oxide.

Reply to
Stubby