94 Toyota Camry water leakage

I have a 1994 Toyota Camry Coupe LE. Both the rear side window has leaks. Whenever I wash the car or it rains, water get leaks through rear side window.

The black rubber seal of both the window has slightly visible opennings. I am assuming there is the leak.

Do I need to go to some expert to fix it or just should try to glue it.

Can anyone give me good suggestion on it?

Reply to
Abir

I would replace the rubber seal.

Reply to