95 Camry DVD MP3 Player

Actually, there are a few out there. One is made by a company called Lanzair or something like that. There are a couple more, but since I have never heard of them I don't feel adventurous enough to check one out.

So, you're Wrong! ;)

Reply to
hachiroku

hachiroku wrote in news:pan.2005.03.24.18.05.20.611000 @ae86.gts:

na na na na na na...

Reply to
Smowk

have you heard about the Phatnoise system>?

I got one in my vw, and it rocks, I wish that they came in the toyotas

Reply to
nn

;)

Reply to