96 camry battery Change Q

I had a question re: changing battery.

I hooked up a new one boom boom real fast in out. I turned the car on reset the radio station presets everything worked Cd radio tape.

latter in the day I put a cd in and nothing.... the CD indictor light did not come on, nothing happened, the radio comes on but all the stations do not come in right (they did earlier) they sound missed tuned like I am not excatly on the sation but the are, the tape works ok.

Any insight??

Thanks

Reply to
The Baker