96 camry tail light removal

i need to change the side light (rear) on my 96 camry. i removed the 3 or 4 small bolts from inside the trunk, but the light fixture would not come loose.

is there something else holding the tail light fixture?

Reply to
stevef

What does the owner's manual say about it?

Reply to
Travis Jordan

What does the owner's manual say about it?

-------------- That's the way you do it. Double check the manual to be sure you're folowing the correct procedure, and when you're certain - pull harder. Often, first time removing they are tight. Being tightly fitted is a good thing. Often there is a water seal to a rubber gasket at the leading edge.

Reply to
Daniel

oops-you're right. I should have checked the owners manual first.

i just assumed that the owners manual would not include this type of info. some will, some won't.

i will check the manual, but thanks for the replies.