96 LE power windows problem

I have 96 LE, and I have a problem with my power windows - both passenger side and driver's side. When I scroll down and up couple pf times, my window will get stuck and won't scroll up or down. I have to allow few minutes to regain strength, then scroll up or down again. Do you know what the problem might be and which part I have to replace?

Reply to
ed

Try spraying the tracks with silicone spray (roll down the windows and spray the exposed sections)

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus