97 camry 4 cylinder auto shift cable

I recently had the shift cable come off at the consule. I have gotten the center and rear consules off and the cable is ok. Whatever was holding it on the pin is gone. I can see some pieces of plastic on the bottom but not any type of holding washer. Anyone know what should be there? I could just use a compression washer if I had too.

Thanks

Carl

Reply to
lobo