"97" Camry has buzzing noise at 55mph

My "97" Camry developed a "buzzing" noise from outside the car when we reach a speed of greater than 50-55mph. I ran my hand along the door seam when the buzzing takes place but cannot find the source. It started on the right side but now is on both sides. It buzzes with the windows up or down, louder when down. Anyone have this same problem?

Reply to
Gerard

Tire problems maybe?

Reply to
badgolferman

Also the final drive can whistle a bit, but should not be louder than a subdued hi-pitched hum.

Reply to
Jason James