97 Camry rear engine mount

I was wondering if anybody has changed the rear engine mount on a

97-02 camry? I have seen several posts where it has been done on the 93-96 camry. I am curious as to how to get the mount out and how to remove the top nut retaining the mount. I assume that you use an extension bar with a universal joint, but it looks like the fuel rail will need to be removed to get to the nut. Once that is complete, do you have to raise the engine up to get the bracket over the stud? Any help is appreciated.
Reply to
mechosu

According to the Haynes Manual there is only one step for removing the rear engine mount of a 97-02 Camry 4.

"To remove the the rear engine mount, pull the rubber plugs from the chassis to access the three nuts."

Sorry, not much help there.

Reply to
badgolferman

Reply to