98 Camry shift selector bulb replacement

Does anyone know how to get to the bulb inside the automatic transmission shift selector ? I've removed the top cover fascia and found one screw top left that is painted red. When you remove this screw, the cover will move up and down slightly. I don't see any clear way of getting access to the bulb underneath.

Reply to
Jay Fowler