99 Camry Conquest (Australian) Power mirrors

My mirrors will not go up when selected, either side. So I suspect it is the switch, as all other directions move OK. How do I get the switch out to replace it. Could it be another problem. I have looked for a fuse but can't find one and think that there would not be a seperate fuse for each direction of mirror movement.

Can anyone help, offer suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Shydog