99 camry Power driver seat doesn't work

Hi, I rarely adjust the power seat. Today while my wife was shopping I waited in the car and adjusted the seat to recline. That was fine. But when I tried to adjust to bring the seat to the normal position it was not working. Also there is no problem in moving the seat backward and forward horizontally. Only the problem is in moving the seat from reclined position to normal position.

Recently my power driver window stopped working. I can bring the window down but many times it doesn't work when I try to bring the window up. I believe its because of the motor, regulator problems

Are these two(power seat & power window) problems related?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
RV