A/C Light Blinking

We have a 2002 Toyota Camry with the lA/C light blinking, we can get it working sometimes. Can you tell us where the relay swith is located. So we can replace it. Paul and Tracey

Reply to
Tracey

Once in awhile my A/C switch light blinks, also. I've come to believe it is caused by water getting on the belt, causing it to slip.

Tracey wrote:

Reply to
Stubby

The relay is located in the relay box driver side of the engine compartment. I believe there is a diagram inside the box to identify the relay.I had to replace one this summer.Unfortunately,it took my mechanic 1.5 hrs to figure out it was the relay. After doing more research I found out that there is a TSB on the relay.Call Toyota,they should have the new part number believe it is 90080-87026 then shop around for a good price.

Reply to
lobo

What makes you sure that replacement of the relay will fix the problem ? On my 1995 camry light was blinking because A/C clutch failure, not the relay.

Reply to
Pszemol