(abnormal noises) rattle or clicking+hissing noise under the hood???

Hi, I got a 2000 Camry. 64K miles. Auto. This vehicle always has been service by dealer. I got some (rattle sound from the belt and water pump selection.

This is a intermittent noise, it happen on cold start sometime. but the dealer could found any abnormal noises.

Do anyone experience similar problem with rattle or clicking+hissing noise under the hood.

When I reverse and drive the noise go away.

The Dealer recommend to change the following: Timing Belt, Front Crank Seal, Fan Belts The Water pump had been changed (at 40k) under warranty.

Should I change them now or change them at 90K miles.

thanks, dw

Reply to
Danw

Have another mechanic look at it , it may be a bad water pump or something the dealer missed.

Reply to
m Ransley