ABS light on.

Hello, I have 1995 Camry . It was very well taken care of by its pervoius owner. I love it. The only thing that bugs me is that the ABS light stays on. I have had the breaks checked (not by the dealer) and everything looks ok. And the breaks stop on a dime. Could this be a short? Or is there a way to turn off the light? I thank everyone in advance. Iam glad this group is here.

Reply to
pgl5

Probably a ABS wheel sensor needs to be replaced... so brakes work fine but ABS doesn't work? Get the codes read and find out what to fix to make it go off.

"pgl5" wrote in message news:3LkKa.163$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc01.gnilink.net... Hello, I have 1995 Camry . It was very well taken care of by its pervoius owner. I love it. The only thing that bugs me is that the ABS light stays on. I have had the breaks checked (not by the dealer) and everything looks ok. And the breaks stop on a dime. Could this be a short? Or is there a way to turn off the light? I thank everyone in advance. Iam glad this group is here.

Reply to
DT

To know if your ABS is working, you have to get going, and attempt to make it skid to a stop. If you hear the groaning, and feel the pulsing in your foot, it's working. All 4 wheel though? Hmmmmm.

mike

Reply to
MB