AC charging question

Where can I find the low side Freon charging connection on a 92 Camry V6...I haven't done this in quite a few years and don't remember/cant seem to locate it. thnx

Reply to
Paul

isn't it next to the radiator on the pass side?

Reply to
steve-o

"" wrote: > isn't it next to the radiator on the pass side?

I don?t know off hand where it is, but the low side is always found near the Accumulator, an aluminum box near the firewall hopefully.

Reply to
Fourmiler

"" wrote: > Where can I find the low side Freon charging connection on a > 92 Camry V6...I > haven't done this in quite a few years and don't remember/cant > seem to > locate it. thnx

on my i4 92 camry, it?s passenger side, right by the firewall

Reply to
zzphile