After Market Keyless Entry 99' Camry CE 4 cyl

Hi, I am just wondering with the after market keyless entry alarm systems. my car does have powerdoor locks and i wanted to install keyless entry and alarm system to that. I am scared that they gonna mess up with the electrical system. If i did install the Keyless entry and alarm system will it lost longer..? Appreciate your help Thanks

Reply to
vamsy

I'm Right