Aiming headlights on 1995 Camry

Can anyone tell me how to aim the headlights on a 1995 Camry?

TIA

Reply to
Martin

Park 25 ft. from a wall on level ground. Mark 2 in. below the headlght height and align beams with headlight centerlines.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Daniel -

Thanks for your response, and it was useful, but it is not what I need to know. What screw (or whatever) do I use to align the beams?

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Open the hood and you should see the adjustment screws, something like

5/16" bolt heads, with a Phillips screw center IIRC. Haynes manual has photos, plus much additional useful information at less than $20.
Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus