air circulation selection lever stuck in '99 camry

Hello all,

I have 1999 Camry 4cyl, close to 80,000 miles

Yesterday evening, suddenly the lever that is used to select air circulation to outside/inside/in-between is stuck in the left most position, which is the position I left when I parked in the morning. when I wiglled it a bit It moved to the right most position and when I try to move to left side again, it now only moves to half-way (to the center position). It won't move to far left position now even if I try a bit hard.

Anybody has such experience? Any ideas how can I repair it myself?

TIA, vk

Reply to
vk