Alarm Question

Hi All,

I've got an interesting quesiton for y'all. Recently I was in my car and I didn't have my keys so I pressed the lock on the door and locked all of the doors and went inside my home. Since then, whenever I use my keyless remote to lock the doors thats all it does, lock them. My alarm doesn't beep to tell me it's engaged. I let the car lock the doors on its own and then opened the door and the alarm doesn't sound. The only time I hear the alarm is when I hit the panic button.

I have tried the procedure to enable/disable the beep but that didn't work. I can't seem to get it to engage anymore.

Can anybody help?

Reply to
Magno101

Do you have a Toyota OEM alarm? If yes then you can get a manual faxed to you from the Fujitsu-Ten fax back number. Sounds like the setting was changed somehow.

Hope this still works: Fujitsu Ten VIP FAX back service 310 327-9905

Reply to
johngdole

Off top of head - don't you turn the key the other way in lock to enable system?

Reply to
Wolfgang