Antenna for 1993 Camry?

I need to replace the manual antenna on my son's 1993 Camry (4 cyl sedan). Toyota wants over $40 for the antenna mast and cable--would a mast& cable kit from Pep Boys do the job just as well?

Reply to
Al

Probably any replacement will work, you may even find a better antenna

Reply to
m Ransley

$30 here:

Travis Jordan

Check Ebay. They sell the more complicated power version of the mast for $15ish last time I looked.

Doug

Reply to
-

I don't know if you use Ebay or not, but this guy has them.

Gary

Reply to
Garys2