Antifreeze for a 90' Camry

Hello all, I was wondering what was the original type of antifreeze used in the 90' Camry DX and should I switch back to it? I am currently using the green kind. With 260,000 miles on the odometer i do keep track of the maintainence of the vehicle, (ie oil changes, tranny flush, tune-ups, tires: BF Goodrich P195/70R-14's, raidiator flush....etc.)

BTW, i am the FIFTH owner of the car and it is still goin strong.

Thanks,

Savalas

--
"If we do not maintain Justice, Justice will not maintain us."
-Francis Bacon