Aux Input needed

I have a 2004 Camry and recently installed a Sirius radio unit. I would like get an Aux Input interface but need some guidance as to just what it is I am asking for. I have a single CD player. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Joe & Eileen

I take it it is not a unit similar to what Toyota sells...

You may be able to get one from Sirius for your car. They sell adapters for the more popular car models.

Or, look on-line for the PIE converter. It should work with your radio. And your iPod. and your Walkman...etc...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Reply to
johngdole

AXXESS TYIP-01 IPOD DIGITAL INTERFACE KIT FOR TOYOTA

Reply to
Wolfgang