Avalon vs camry

Which is a better car between the avalon and the camry ? I was planning in getting a Camry 2005 but then I saw the photo of the avalon 2005

plese let me know

Reply to
Corrlens

I should have such worries! Do you need a bigger car? get the Avalon.

-- Richard N. Price

Reply to
Pops

The Avalon is bigger, but otherwise not much different than an XLE with leather. Of course the styling is a bit different. I don't know how you define "better".

Reply to
Mark A

The Avalon is a rather ungainly vehicle in my view. Get the Camry.

Reply to
jhh

Avalon - no question. If you have the $$, you'll like the quiter cabin (XLS, anyway), and MUCH better seats. Also, my friends always comment on the huge rear seating/leg room. I have both a 2002 Avalon and a 2004 Camry. Both are good cars... the Avalon is a great road car.

Reply to
Steve Henderson

Is this article in English or even German anywhere???

Reply to
MikeS.