AWD Camry?

Does anyone know if Toyota is planning an AWD version of the Camry? I have an 01 Camryy and an 02 HighLander AWD and boy would love that traction on my Camry...

Just a curious mind.....

Reply to
Jay Boucher

Haven't heard any rumors about it and I highly doubt it. Just stick with the Highlander, which is built on the Camry platform.

Reply to
hlee

The new GS from Lexus will be AWD, as is the new G35X from Infinity.

Or, you have the Audi A4, A6, etc.

-

-- Curtis Newton snipped-for-privacy@remove-me.akaMail.com

ICQ: 4899169

Reply to
Curtis Newton

Or any various Subaru models, about as reliable as a Toyota, but with AWD.

As far as an AWD Camry, a 4WD Highlander or AWD Sienna minivan is about as close as you'll get to one currently...

Reply to
TundraOwner2002