battery problem?

I noticed today that my clock light dims when I turn on the headlights. I have a 92 Camry. Is this a battery problem?

Reply to
barney

The interior illuminated gauges (including clock) are supposed to dim when it is night time because not as much brightness is needed to seem them. Toyota assumes that when you turn on your head lights, it is night time.

Reply to
Mark A

No. It's designed to dim the clock dispaly for night driving.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Reply to
barney