Bluetooth Pairing

I am trying to pair a Samsung Convoy phone with my 2008 Avalon Limited. Nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas on how to configure this hardware?

Regards, Dan

Reply to
Dan Schumacher

No, but if you find an answer, I hope you will post it. I have a 2008 Solara with Bluetooth but I cant get it to work with my Motorola phone. Maybe it WONT work with that phone, or maybe I havent deciphered the way to make it happen.

Reply to
hls