Brake light access?

How do I replace the bulb in the back window brake light on my '95 Camry? I don't see how it comes apart.

Reply to
William W. Plummer

I have a Haynes Repair Manual for 1992 through 1996 that states for a Camry later than 1993 to "pry off the cover, remove the two bolts and lift the housing out and turn it over, then rotate the bulb holder counterclockwise to remove it and pull the bulb straight out. Installation is the reverse of removal." There is a diagram but it does not show where exactly to pry on the cover to get it off, which is probably what you want to know. If you have the Owners Manual for the car it might show exactly where to pry.

Eddie

Thanks. Just a few minutes ago, I decided to "try a bigger hammer" and used force. The cover pops right off as described in your quote. I appreciate your help.

Camry

you

message

Camry?