Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires?

Which model of Bridgestone Blizzak snow tire would you suggest?

They seem to have quite a few different kinds. Any help here?

Thanks,

Tony

Reply to
Tony Ricci

Tony,

I would suggest going with Nokian snow tires:

.If you want dedicated snows, the Hakka 1's are great. I have a set on myCamry and they will easily last 2x that of the Bridgestones. If you want agood all season tire, get the Nokian WR's that can be used year round andhave the severe snow approval. I assume you are in Toronto, and I wouldrecommend Steelcase tires and mags as a Nokian dealer. Also, Nantucket Tiresells these as well. The issue with Blizzaks, is once the microcell compound is worn out, they are no better then any other all season tire.

Reply to
Car Guy

Thanks,

I am in Toronto. Is Nantucket in the Toronto Area. Like on Nantucket street in Markham?

Reply to
Tony Ricci

On Nantucket St, in Scarborough... Small street behind the Future Shop (if it's still there) on Kennedy south of 401.)

They accidentaly installed Hakka 1's on my car once, instead of Yokohama Guardex. I didn't mind (didn't notice for a few days either.)

Reply to
Ethan Hall-Beyer

You got lucky then!

Actually Nantucket Tires and Steelecase Tires aren't so cheap anymore...guess word got around that they were great, so the prices went up.

Reply to
hlee

Hey Tony,

I bought some Canadian Tire branded Michelins three years ago. Outsanding tires! Just make sure you get Michelins!

Reply to
GX