Building a mild Custom 94 Camry

My Buddy Mike and I are building a mild Custom 94 Camry to be my Daily Driver. Saved it from the wrecking yard actually.

I'm very happy with how good it's coming along, and I just bought a

65,000 mile 1MZFE Motor to replace the one that has 175,000 miles and a blown head-gasket.

This is our progress so far:

wingsnaprop

Looks sharp - like the two tone paint job. I kind of like the OEM rims - suspect you can easily sell them on off. Put some new struts on it and it will ride like new!

Reply to
Wolfgang

Thanks for the kind words. I was thinking of running the OEM wheels & tires in the (Ohio) winter with some all-seasons. these Nitto 205 60

16's are probably not going to be the best in the snow! Cheers Woody

Reply to
wingsnaprop