bumper scratch - recommendations?

The bottom of the front bumper on my '99 camry was scraped a bit when driving out of a parking lot driveway.

It's not noticeable to a passerby, but it's noticeable to me since I know it's there. Plus, it's a white car.

Since it's just the front bumper (plastic, right?) what's the best way to fix it? (What paint should I use, etc.?)

Reply to
onehappymadman

Most large auto stores have factory colors in spray cans, clean it with denatured alcohol, sand with the right paper and spray it.

Reply to
m Ransley