cabin air conditioner filter

$39 by my local dealer......found that they are also available at some auto stores from Purolatorat @$19 to $21. Very easy to install. However, also bought an air filter for my 2002 camry......what a pain in the butt they made it to change this. I am gonna have to look in a repair book to see how they suggest removing the housing....not a simple wing nut as in the old days.

Marty

Reply to
Marty009

I change mine every 15,000 miles, just empty the glove compartment, = remove on Philips screw from the side of the glove compartment guide, on = the side closer to the passenger door, and drop the glove compartment, = that will expose the filter housing. the change will not require any = tools. The filter change can be done in less then 5 minutes.

Reply to
Jack