Camries comparison

My old '93 Camry seems was much more stable and hard vehicle than my new '2004 Camry.

What are your opinions - was it worth of upgrade?

Thanx, Ab (mailto: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)

Reply to
Ab Slenny

I doubt it. I have a 93 and 2000. Huge difference in stability when it comes to the 2000, which is more comfy. Have not taken any sharp corners at high speeds in the 2000 yet

Reply to
skewe

We have two 91s & a 99. The 99 does handle better. But the seats of the 91 are tough to beat.

Collin

Reply to
Collin Brendemuehl

During the late '80s to early '90s many manufacturers went from spring cushioned squabs to moulded synthetic ones where the squab is formed by pouring molten plastic/rubber into the seat base. These are harder than the zig-zag spring units.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James