Camry 2001 Digital clock dead. Need help with fuse

Hi All,

I have a Toyota Camry LE 2001 (V4). Recently my digital clock (displays time & temp.) went dead. I cracked open the toyota owners manual, but couldnt find the right fuse associated with the clock. I just want to try replacing the fuse, if that can fix it before i try the repair shop/dealer option.

Please help me if anyone knows where to look for that right fuse & which one. The manual shows 4 areas where the fuses are located - 3 under the hood & one below the steering.. behind the loose change compartment.

Any help is truly appreciated.

Thanks.

AP

Reply to
AP

Well, since you think your engine is a V4 this could be a challenge, but open the fuse box and look at the inside of the cover for a diagram and list for something like instrument fuse or instrument cluster fuse. Pull the fuse and see if it is blown. If it is buy a couple and try to replace it. If it is blown, it blew for a reason, so the second should blow as well. Blown fuses mean shorts to ground.

Reply to
Gary