Camry 2002 navigation system update cost?

I have a 2002 Camry XLE with an on board navigation system. Does anyone know what an update for the navigation software would cost?

Reply to
No Name

Currently $250 only from Toyota! Pretty costly if you ask me. I have a

2002 SE and think I will wait another year or so before I purchase or wait till more options are available.
Reply to
Bluebyu