camry 90

hi, i have a camry 90 ultima model, the fuel pump does not work unless i connect the two terminals in the diagnostics socket (plug) , i dont know if there is a blown fuse , does anyone know how to fix this problem, thanks.

Reply to
waseem alnajar

Interesting. I dont think its a fuse issue. Sounds like the engine computer has shut the pump down (while in "normal" mode) for some reason,..perhaps the back-pressure is too high due a partially blocked fuel-filter?

Just guessing here I'm afraad. Id be consulting a dealer who has all the details on the ECU management.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James