Regards Rameez

Reply to
rameez

#1. change the rotors along with the brakes.

# 2. don't have to much knowledge in that area

#3. it's a ground

Good luck, Dan

Reply to
odyssey

Brake problems are common with this series. If the shaking isn't too severe and the pads are ok, you can probably just live with it.

Depending on where you are the car may fail its next emissions test without that valve. You may be able to replace the valve yourself for much less - hopefully someone here will tell you how.

Check the wiring for bad ground or poor connection.

Reply to
mjc1

Hate to state the obvious, but is the actual headlamp assembly lens scratched, filmed over, full of moisture, etc...A big problem on my mustang...

Reply to
timbirr

By disconnected, do you mean just the rubber hoses or the EGR valve is completely gone?

You might be able to fix it yourself if you get a Haynes manual, or visit

. Not sure how confident you are with projects like this, but it's worth a shot.

By the way, it is a violation of Federal law to disable the EGR system. You might mention this to the guy you bought the car from, and threaten him with small claims court if he doesn't fix it.

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett