Camry Accessories

Looking to find some camry accessory dealers that handle stuff like all-weather floor and mud guards but discount the retail price. I had located (but lost the address) one in the Pacific northwest - Roman, Rumanian, or something - I think it was run by a couple of brothers. Anyone have any good companies they deal with, please post a reply. Only OEM accessories!!

Thanks

Reply to
Rick

Rick-

Just bought a set of Camry OEM rubber mats from toyotaparts4u.com in Concord, NC. for our '03 LE. I highly recommend them. Good discounted price, cheap shipping, and excellent service. I think they are part of Hendrick Automotive Group, one of NASCAR's oldest Winston Cup competitors. Their #24 (Jeff Gordon) is on the pole for today's event at Watkins Glen.

Reply to
Judie & Randy Gehman