CAMRY BRAKE MASTER CYL ?HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been hunting for a UK supplier to purchase a BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER for a 1995 CAMRY 4 NEW not used.

US suppliers are not replying to my emails. China think I want 100s.

Toyota want £200 + vat. £300 to fit.

Can I purchase from some other supplier. I am not finding UK supplier on the Web at this time

Johnny UK

Reply to
Johnny Melvin

How about rockauto.com? They have EU symbols on some models. So I'd assume they would ship to EU countries??

Reply to
john

Thanks for that John,

Just having difficulty in what model CAMRY equates to there list with USA names.

Mine is

1995 4 door saloon..5S engine 2.2 ltr 16v ABS..4 discs. JT vin.

I wonder if I get the correct Totota Part number if that would help.

Thanks

Johnny UK

Reply to
Johnny Melvin