Camry cabin air filter $ 18.99 Cdn

Ordered one at Canadian Tire today.. $ 18.99 +Tx Should be here tomorrow.

Isn't that half the dealer price.

Will let you know if it fits OK!

Reply to
JH

Really? They sell them at Can Tire!? Thanks for the info, I'll be ordering one as well then!

Isn't that half the dealer price.

Will let you know if it fits OK!

Reply to
hlee

an Tire rplacement was white pleated paper filter element, unlike the impregnated fabric type OEM.

However, I do think the filtration might be superior... made by Micron to 'OEM spec' according to the box??

Reply to
JH

But honestly, does it really really matter? 90% of the cars on the road don't have any type of cabin air filter...so I'm happy with just replacing it with a cheap one! The cabin air filter was probably developed soley to help dealership revenues!

In any case, I'm sure it'll do a decent job...it's better than nothing.