Camry Electrical Window Not Operating, Help.

Hi All,

I have a 1993 Toyota wagon with 106.000 mi on it Passenger side window is Not opening, in up position it sounds dead.

Advise given me is that it is the drivers side switch pad I should be testing. My question is, Do I use two putty-knifes to pop the driver side switch-pad open, or is there a screw or two that I should be looking for?

Once that I get the switch-pad out in the open, what is the best way to test to see if one of the switches are not working / bad / clean it /buy one from a junk yard, or a new one?

Thanks, John

Reply to
~