Camry Serpentine belt replacement

The Serpentine belt on my 2002 4cyl camry needs replacing. Is this a DIY project? Should I anticipate any problems attempting it? Any special tools needed? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Robert A Rivard

The 2002 2.4L finally gets an automatic tensioner. I don't know if the free loaner serpentine belt tool from AutoZone works on this engine. On other cars it's a DIY project. I'd use a Gates belt without going to any store brands.

johngdole